MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
PRU EAST DISTRICT ASSEMBLY
UPDATE OF SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND CONSULTANTS DATABASE
The Pru East District Assembly is reviewing its Suppliers, Contractors and Consultants Register with the intention to update the existing Register. Previously registered as well as prospective Suppliers are expected to submit the following legal documents in accordance with the Public Procurement Act,2003 (Act 663) for eligibility to engage in business with the Assembly.
1. Official Introductory Letter
2. Business Registration Certificate
3. Certificate to Commence Business
4. Valid GRA Certificate
5. Valid VAT Registration Certificate (if exempted, show evidence of exemption)
6. Valid SSNIT Certificate (where necessary)
7. Ministry of Works and Housing Clearance Certificate
8. Public Procurement Authority (PPA) Certificate
Application forms are available for collection at a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis only (GH₵100). Completed registration forms together with all relevant documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to the District Chief Executive, Pru East District Assembly.
Attention: The District Coordinating Director
Pru East District Assembly